Topic: 20 Facts About Me
So in no particular order in list post fashion:
- I’m 5’3″
- I have a slight addiction to cheese sticks.
- I love to read, especially about dragons.
- I once stepped on a nail, barefoot, didn’t even feel it go through my foot.
- I can play 5 instruments, 6 if you include singing.
- I read the whole Bible twice. (Some sort of accomplishment)
- I don’t like pumpkin spice lattes.
- My eyes look brown from far away but up close have lots of colors in them.
- I have an enormous amount of patience. (It drives people mad sometimes)
- I make jewelry for fun. And to wear.
- I love Jurassic Park.
- I married my best friend, he’s very cool. 😎
- I don’t cook, except on rare occasions.
- I can be a night owl and a early bird, but not at the same time.
- I’m the oldest of five children. Basically, leadership (read: bossiness) skills
- I still haven’t opened all our wedding gifts yet.
- I don’t like vegetables, unless you count potatoes, and I don’t like grapes.
- I taught myself to play all 5 instruments.
- Favorite color is purple.
- I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22 years of age right now.
Thanks for tagging along for this, I’m new to the whole blogging thing, and this is the continuation to be creative. I hope you enjoyed this post, as I find it hard to think of facts about myself.
Best thing about yourself?