Topic: My 5 Favorite Songs
So comparatively, yesterday’s was quite easy and today this one is naturally difficult.
- Cassidy by Brett Dennen I can’t get enough of this song, I could listen to on repeat all day long.
- Captured by The Digital Age I love to play this song just as much as I love to listen to it.
- In The Sea by Ingrid Michaelson love love love her music all around.
- One Black Sheep by Mat Kearney I love the drums in this song. Fun little story: I was singing along one day to the chorus “won’t somebody tell me what’s wrong with me” and my sister replied and asked if I wanted a list…
- New Kids by The Vespers Should you ever get the chance, go see them live. The way they move with their music is phenomenal.
It’s so hard for me to pick, Cassidy aside, my favorite songs. I hope you enjoy them.